- Most of you have found this page because you were searching for ‘tips for conceiving a girl’. I’m sure this isn’t the 1st site you’ve visited in your quest to conceive a baby girl, but I’m hoping you will get exactly what you are looking for here and that my site will be one of the last you visit.
- The first thing we must address is whether or not any of these tips for conceiving a baby girl really work or not, and in all honesty, the jury is still out on some of them, but there are specific methods that seem to have a much better success rate than others.
- Become an ovulation expert. For this to work, the key is in pinpointing your ovulation to the hour. Most detection methods are used to observe the day that you will ovulate, not the hour, so practice is essential. Try to do two or 3 practice cycles to help give you the confidence to know just when your ovulation is occurring.
- No ejaculation for 7 days. Notice I didn’t say no sex, sex is fine so long as ejaculation doesn’t occur and you’ve got to get sure that it doesn’t occur when you’re not there as well. The reason behind this is that female sperm are known to live longer than male sperm, so the older they are the more females they will contain.
- Ovulation + 12 hours. Ensure intercourse happens as close to 12 hours after ovulation as possible. This is where the method gets its name, so as you can imagine this is quite important.
- No more sex for a while. It’s essential that no more sperm reaches the vagina until after you are absolutely particular that you are no longer fertile. If you really can’t abstain from sex, make sure you use a condom as a new batch of sperm is likely to contain more of the younger male sperm.
- Options. One additional step you can take to maximize your chances is douching with a lemon douche just before intercourse. This will make a more acidic environment that it is said female sperm favor.
A.) Shettles Method
- The Shettles Method is a child conception idea that is reputed to help determine a baby's sex. Based on the theory that sperm containing Y chromosomes move faster than X chromosome bearing sperm, the Shettles method of gender selection recommends couples wondering how to conceive a girl get sex every day from the end of the woman's period until approximately three days before ovulation.
- While the Shettles method says the time of intercourse is most important, Dr. Shettles also recommends couples make love in the missionary position to deposit sperm closer to the entrance of the of vagina. In addition, he cautions against women having an orgasm during sex because he believes this makes the vaginal environment too alkaline.
- Timing of Intercourse. In order to have a boy insemination should happen as close as possible to the moment of ovulation so that the faster, Y-sperm arrive first and achieve conception, corresponding to the theory. When seeking a girl insemination the couple should seek to make sex two and a half to three days before ovulation.
- Sexual Position. Shallow penetration coupled with the sperm deposited close to the entrance prefers female conception because the area is more acidic, which inhibits the weaker Y sperm, corresponding to the theory. To allow the Y sperm to reach the egg first (which supposedly runs at a faster rate), deeper penetration should be sought, to deposit the sperm at the least acidic area near the uterus opening.
- Orgasms. Female Orgasm prefers male sperm because they make the vaginal environment more alkaline.
B.) Chinese Birth Chart
- The Chinese Birth Chart is also known as the Chinese Birth Calendar or the Chinese Pregnancy Calendar. It is important when using the Chinese Birth Chart. This chart can be used to foretell the sex of your unborn child. It has been supposed to be 99% accurate. The chart was buried in a tomb near Beijing for 700 years and now can be viewed at the Institute of Science in Beijing. To foretell what sex your baby will be, locate the age the mother will be when she gives birth and the month the child was conceived. to use it the correct way to predict baby gender.
- Ovulation Calendar. Ovulation Calendar is a program that calculates the time of ovulation and generates your personal fertility calendar. Plainly enter the duration of your menstrual cycle and the date of your last period and Ovulation Calendar will count your fertile days. The outcomes are presented as a color-coded calendar showing your fertile and non-fertile periods.
- There are many gains of using an ovulation calculator, like knowing when you are ovulating and knowing when you are the most fertile. You can better plan a pregnancy by making intercourse when you are ovulating. You will know when your fertility is highest.
- You can increase your prospects of having a boy or a girl by having intercourse on certain days. If you have intercourse 3 days before you begin ovulating, your chances are better of having a girl. This is because the sperm carrying female X-chromosomes live longer and swim slower than male Y-chromosome containing sperm. You can prevent an undesired maternity by getting sure you don't have unprotected intercourse while you are ovulating.
C.) Chinese Conception Chart
- The Chinese Conception Chart is thought to predict gender by cross referencing the mother's age and the month of conception. The chart is based on the observation that women of the same age seem more likely to have children of the same sex. For example, the Chinese Conception Chart suggests that a 20-year-old woman has a 75% chance of conceiving a boy, while a 21-year-old woman has a 91% chance of conceiving a girl.
- However, it's important to remember that you should use your lunar age and the Chinese lunar month when deciding if your unborn baby will be a boy or girl. If you don't convert your age and the month of conception, your results are likely to be incorrect. Another common error in using the chart to predict the sex of your baby involves miscalculating your child's date of conception. Some people believe the chart is 93% accurate, while others say it's only about 75% percent accurate. There are also non-believers who are convinced the tally is more around the 50% accuracy range, similar to what you'd find in a completely random method of gender selection.
- Although the accuracy of the Chinese Birth Chart is in dispute, it can be great fun to use when you're trying to add to your family or if you're already pregnant and haven't had your ultrasound yet.
D.) Ovulation Calendar
- Ovulation calculator can calculate your ovulation, tell you when you're the most fertile, increase your prospects of getting a boy or a girl, and help you plan your next pregnancy. There are many benefits of utilizing an ovulation calculator, like knowing when you are ovulating and knowing when you are the most fertile. You can better plan a maternity by having intercourse when you are ovulating. You will know when your fertility is highest.
- For women who get a 28 to 32 day menstrual cycle, ovulation can happen between days 11 through 21. Remember this is just an average of days that ovulation could take place; every woman's cycle is different.
- Your most fertile days are set on an estimate of your ovulation date, which occurs 14 days before the 1st day of your next period. If you know your "cycle length" (the number of days starting from the 1st day of one period to the day before the 1st day of the next), you can predict when your next period will start. Ovulation calculator counts backwards 14 days from the day before you expect your next period to start. Your most fertile days are a range of days around your calculated ovulation date. An unfertilized egg has a survival window of approximately 24 hours. Sperm can live longer and may already be present before an egg is released. Or sperm may arrive in the 24 hours after the egg has been released. This span of time accounts for the range in fertile days.
- Ovulation calculator also calculate your due date. It first determines one calculated date of conception by counting backwards 14 days from the day before you expect your next period to start. This is the day ovulation most likely happened and your calculated date of conception. Then, practicing your estimated date of conception and counting forward 38 weeks, your approximate due date is determined.
F.) How To Conceive A Girl Diet
- Oxford and Exeter Universities in the UK discovered that what women eat prior to getting pregnant did have an affect on the sex of their babies. On the whole the research proves that diets for conceiving a girl do work if you are prepared to look carefully at what you eat for a period of time before you become pregnant. The indicated minimum period for following these tips was 2 or 3 months before conception.
- Breakfast no Tiffany. Women who skipped breakfast were statistically more probably to give birth to a girl, whereas those women who ate breakfast regularly were more probably to have boys. The experts did not recommend skipping breakfast however, although they did suggest consuming a lighter start to the day by consuming nuts and fruit.
- Less calories equals more girls. Women who took fewer calories in the period leading up to conception stood a higher chance of becoming pregnant with a girl. The difference in the number of calories consumed was only more or less 130 (2,413 for a boy v’s 2,283 for a girl) but over 55% of those on the higher diet had boys.
- Cut the cereals. Cereal intake seemed to increase the chances of having a male baby. Part of the study found that women who ate more than 1 bowl of cereal a day were less probably to conceive a girl than those who ate less than one bowl of cereal a week.
- Keep well balanced. The experts recommended checking you get enough magnesium and calcium in your diet to maximize your chances of conceiving a baby girl.
G.) How To Conceive A Boy
- Everyone knows what it needs to make a baby, but is it possible to influence what sex the baby will turn out to be? Many people believe you can, so let us give you some advice you may wish to try if you want increase those chances of a baby boy.
- Nature's Way. It is important to realize how the sex of a child is decided by nature. All human beings have 46 chromosomes in 23 matching pairs, all of which are present in every cell in our body. The exclusion to this is the sex cells, sperm, and oocytes or eggs, as these contain only 23 single chromosomes. The 23rd chromosome in all oocytes is always an X chromosome. This way, any egg can become male or female depending on which sperm fertilizes it. This is because there are two types of sperm produced in equal amounts; one carrying a X chromosome, and one carrying a Y chromosome. If a Y-bearing sperm fertilizes the egg then the baby will be male, and if the X-bearing sperm is the 1st past the post the baby will be a female.
- Timing with ovulation. The timing of intercourse in relation to ovulation is studied to be significant factor due to X and Y chromosome carrying sperm having different characteristics. Y-bearing sperm are faster swimmers but have a shorter life-expectancy than X-bearing sperm so there's no point in having intercourse with 4-5 days to go until ovulation as it's likely that there'll only be X-bearing sperm left. Instead you need to be considering about having intercourse as close to ovulation as possible really if you want a boy. There are a number of ovulation prediction kits accessible on the market that can help you to get as exact a reading as possible.
- Depth of penetration. Deeper penetration during intercourse is recommended when trying to conceive a boy. The average distance between the sperm and the egg is about 4 inches, which sounds like nothing, but if the sperm were the size of a salmon it would match to a 43 mile trip. The closer the sperm are ejaculated to the cervix the better, so try intercourse in the missionary position or with the woman on all fours to give the Y-bearing sperm the best chance. The cervical fluid closer to the cervix is also less hostile towards Y-bearing sperm than that found at shallower penetration, increasing their chances of survival and the conception of a baby boy even further.
- Chinese Birth Chart. Discovered over 700 years ago, the Chinese conception chart, or Chinese maternity calendar as it is sometimes known, is considered to predict whether you conceive a boy or girl. It works by cross-referencing the mother's age with the month when the moment of conception took place. So by pre-planning the time you want to conceive, you should be able to determine the gender of your baby, or in theory anyway.
- Dietary Supplements and Medications. Although scientifically unproved as yet, it is believed that a woman's diet may be able to influence the eventual gender of a baby at conception. Being healthy and having a healthy diet is good for your general fertility anyway, but if the woman has a capsule of Evening Primrose oil per day and some Guaifensin tablets for the five days before ovulation it'll help them to make better quality and thinner cervical mucus which prefers Y-bearing sperm.
H.) How To Conceive Twins
- For a lot of women, giving birth to twins is a dream come true. Imagine 1 first day of kindergarten, one high school graduation, and one prom. That's not even to mention the close and special bond that twin children share with one another. Women who have a family history of twins are more likely to have twins, but how does 1 conceive twins when it is not in her genes to do so? While there is not a medically proven way to conceive twins, there are a number of maternity myths which are believed to increase a woman's chance of being able to get pregnant with two babies. Becoming pregnant with twins without fertility treatment is possible. Family history, maternal age, and diet can all contribute to a twin maternity. There are some safe and effective natural methods to increase your odds of having twins.
- Previous Births. Women who have already given birth to at least 1 child are more likely to have twins than those who are going through their first pregnancy. While you may not be able to plan for twins during your first maternity, you may be able to do so during your second or third. That being said, keep in mind that there are some women who have twins the 1st time that they get pregnant.
- Eating Yams. If you are trying to conceive twins, you may want to try imparting yams to your diet. The Yoruba tribe in West Africa have five times the amount of twins than the rest of the world population. Researchers think that the reason is because the people in this African community eat lots of yams. The specific type of Yams that you will want to be eating is Cassava, as this is what the people in West Africa eat. Whether or not there's any truth to this myth, it could be worth a try if you're seeking to conceive twins.
- Dairy And Protein. A study that was done by an obstetrician named Gary Steinman has indicated that eating a diet which is high in dairy and protein can help increase your chances of having twins. The protein called Insulin-like Growth Factor could make conception of twins easier. The researcher said that because having twins poses more health risks for the mother, it is ideal to take a vegetarian or vegan diet during maternity.
- Folic Acid. Taking folic acid prior to becoming pregnant increases a woman's likelihood of having twins. Corresponding to JustMommies.com, a study showed that women may have a 40% or greater chance of having twins by taking folic acid before conception. Folic acid is also beneficial in terms of having a healthy pregnancy, so it is best for any woman who is thinking about getting a baby to take folic acid.
- Do you desire to study how to conceive a girl naturally? People drop a lot of money going to fertility clinics and gender selection clinics in order to artificially determine the sex of their child. This is one way of getting sure results and having the beautiful little girl that you want. Of course, if you do not have thousands of dollars to spend at a place like this then there are some other things that you will be able to do. Below you will find some great tips on how to conceive a girl by spending little to no money.
- One thing that you must first understand is that the sex of your child depends on how many X and Y chromosomes make up the sperm cell of the male that reaches the egg of the female. The X chromosomes are the ones that will give you the girl that you are hoping to conceive. The two chromosomes have different make up and behaviors that you will want to pay close attention to if you want to know how to conceive a girl naturally.
- If you are desiring to know how to conceive a girl child naturally, there are a number of matters which can be done which can persuade the odds dramatically. Indeed, some natural methods have a success rate of 95%. For most couples, clinical gender selection is not an option for different reasons, ranging from costs, logistics and ethics.
- If you have a strong hope for a daughter, there is no need to leave it all to chance. Indeed, without realizing, there are probably a number of things you are doing right now in terms of your diet, lifestyle or the way you usually have intercourse which are naturally tipping the odds in favor of having a child of a particular gender. This is often why some couples, despite numerous children, only ever seem to have babies of one sex.
- Knowing how to conceive a girl child naturally begins with the knowledge of how female sperm is different to male sperm. Female (X) sperm is slower moving and much larger than male sperm. In addition, it is more robust and can survive for much longer than male sperm.
- The timing of intercourse is crucial. For couples wanting to know how to conceive a girl child, you must try to have intercourse regularly leading up to ovulation. This means there will be plenty of sperm within the reproductive area waiting to fertilize the ovum when it is released. As female sperm can live for longer than male, this means that even after the male sperm have died, the female sperm will still be there, ready and waiting.
- Female sperm tend to prefer a more acidic environment so one very useful thing to get hold of are pH testing strips so you can monitor the pH levels within the vagina. The foods you eat and simple douching can dramatically alter your pH level, thus increasing the odds of conceiving a girl child.
- If you would like to see tried-and-tested methods which will help you to have your daughter, there is an excellent guide which is based on technological rather than anecdotal principles. It takes all the information you will need to significantly improve your chances of conceiving a girl.